Saturday, January 31, 2009

Do That Twist Thing, Da-Da-Da-DaDa-Da-Da!

Not a great start to the year! Jan 26th was my first day on the court, and not less than twenty minutes into the session, The Man was down with a sprain. And the real bummer -> Inter-Year BBall just started yesterday!!! Had to sit out the first game, and in all probability the next two as well. I hope to recover by the finals, if we make it to them.

ANOTHER fallout! Today's the inaugural match of this year's edition of NPL, and I'll have to watch from the stands as the Hornets take on the Harriers. Both naga and I are out, though his loss hopefully should trouble the Harriers more than my absence affects the Hornets' defensive line.

On a good note, 3rd years beat (whipped would be more apt) the 2nd years in the opening game of inter-year bball. 30-6 by the third quarter, after which I lost count. 'Atta-boys!!! Hope my Awe-Inspiring Presence won't be required on-court till the finals. Any further injuries and I'll be out of the squad for Jaipur...

4th vs 1st starting in thirty. My turn to referee.
Adios, amigos!


*RC-1138 "Boss" voice* Need.....Bacta....

No comments: